Design a Fiend
Thank you for the amazing entries for our first competition. Design a Fiend has had hundreds of submissions and it looks like it will be a lengthy and difficult decision making process to pick a winner! Deadline for entries closed on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2011.
Entrants were supplied with a template of a new platform designed exclusively for Dudebox by Pete Fowler. The winner will be announced rin February 2012 along with more information on the 'Pete Fowler and Fiends' collection.
Thank you again to all those who entered and good luck to each and every one of you.
What you had to do:
Design a Fiend for the Pete Fowler and Fiends vinyl collectable product range.
We want your original creations to be designed on the template which you can download here
. You only have to design the front view (we will guide the winner through the rest of the design process). Be as creative as you want - there really aren't any restrictions at this stage. We will judge the winning design on its originality and creative use of the shape.
Just remember this is a design-a-graphic competition not a customisation competition so please make sure you colour within the lines.
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges including Pete Fowler and the Dudebox creative team.
Closing date for entries was 31st December 2011.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be 15 years old or over.
- Designs must be original creations by you.
- All designs must be on the template file provided.
- All entries must be submitted before midnight (GMT) on 31st December 2011.
- All entries must be submitted through the Dudebox email address.
- You allow Dudebox to use your design and name / artist name for promotion.
- Winner will be selected by a panel of judges including Pete Fowler and the Dudebox creative team.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- If you win and don't respond within 30 days you forfeit your entry.
- Dudebox employees and their families may not enter.